Thank you so much to a good friend Sarah who is the founder of GetUpGetAway for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award!
I started the Out of Office Blonde travel blog a little over a month ago not really knowing where it would take me! I’ve met so many great people through the blogging community and I’m truly grateful for where I am today.
I’m really excited to continue on this journey of inspiring people to travel and to get out of their comfort zones because there’s so much more the world has to offer.
For more information on the Versatile Blogger Award, check it out here.
- Thank the person that nominated you!
- Share a link back to their blog.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate blogs that you love or recently discovered
1. Well let’s start my first fact with a cliché – I love love LOVE to travel. I’ve been traveling since I’m 8 years old and I’ve been to 11 countries! I love everything about assimilating into other cultures and learning about them too. I hope one day I’m able to do it more often.
2. Something that surprises people the most when I tell them is that I’m really big into video games. I can whip anyone’s butt in Super Smash Bros or Mario Kart.
3. I’m obsessed with The Office – I watch it every night before I go to sleep. I hope to one-day find a husband like Dwight Schrute.
4. I live in New Jersey and work in NYC and I don’t think I’d have it any other way. I love having all 4 seasons, being close to my family and having the privilege to be so close to some of the best Italian restaurants, pizza places, and bagel stores. Carbs for life.
5. I work in digital marketing in NYC and I absolutely love what I do. I love being creative and creating seamless customer experiences on websites.
6. I’m obsessed with coffee to the point where I actually think I’m immune to caffeine. My order is usually a medium iced coffee, one pump of French vanilla and almond milk. I can drink iced coffee in any weather and I don’t even give it up for winter.
7. I love reality TV – or any junk TV. It’s truly my weakness. I watch every Housewives franchise, Vanderpump and of course the Jersey Shore!
Blogs I Love:
Check out my friends above and their awesome blogs!
Thank you all for your continued support and I hope to only grow from here in the future!